But we're already engaged!
Don't worry, "Engagement Shoot" is a generic term for photographs of the Bride and Groom before the wedding day. These are beautiful portraits in their own right but can also be used on your wedding web site, your invitations or with other wedding services. They can also go in your wedding album as part of your story.
We can, of course, photograph your proposal - with candid photography if you want to keep it a secret!
The engagement shoot is also a great opportunity for you to get to know us, to look at some of our work and to enjoy a glass or two of champagne!
Studio Shoot - £129
- Photography in the studio in Harrow, Middlesex
- There is a changing area if you want to bring more than one outfit
- Up to one hour to take the photographs
- White and Black backgrounds are available
- The Studio Engagement Shoot is complimentary when booking a wedding package over £700
Location Shoots - £129
- Photography at a local location of your choice - we have photographed in gardens, parks and London locations
- Up to two hours at the location
- The Location Engagement is complimentary when booking a wedding package over £700
Both shoots for £229
- Combine the Studio and the Location packages above
- Enjoy a discount for the two bookings
- Receive twice the number of images and prints
- This package is £99 when booking a wedding package over £700
- A set of proof images (watermarked) on CD to review
- Hi-resolution digital images of your top four pictures (fully edited)
- Professional prints of your top four pictures (up to 10" x 8")
- Additional digital images (with prints up to 10" x 8") at £10 each
- Copies of all the "good" unedited images without watermarks £75 (£100 for the Location & Studio package)
- Additional photography time at £60 per hour
One Size Fits All?
More prints, different size prints, framed prints or canvasses? More studio time? Contact us and we'll be happy to create a package that works for you and matches your budget.
Why not give a Pinner Portrait Photography studio portrait session as a gift?